Job Description :
Sales interns form part of the sales team. They may assist the manager and senior staff by performing administrative and entry-level duties while they gain experience. Sales interns conduct research, make calls and send emails, update records, attend meetings, and help maintain client relationships, among other tasks.
- Achieve the assigned target in terms of revenue.
- Drive and monitor all sales initiatives so as to meet the objective.
- Adherence to Day to day activities of sales management and Business development which includes the following
- Lead generation
- Understanding the needs of the clients and accordingly suggest solutions in coordination with the product team.
- Giving sales presentations and product and Negotiate contracts with potential clients
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Getting updated and skilled on the different sales management practices.
- We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in growing their careers professionally and financially with us.
- Good communication skills
- MS office skills
No: of opening: 2
Experience Required: 0-1